israeli lizard camo uniforms
French made Lizard camo smocks were donated to the Israeli Forces by the French likely around 1965 and were first seen during the 6 Day War in 1967, mainly by Israeli paratroopers and other elite units. These uniforms ranged from French Mle 1947/51, Mle 1947/58, and Mle 58 smocks since there was no standardization. They were phased out by the Yom Kippur War in 1973.
IDF used TAP 1947/56 smock
The Israeli used Lizard camo jacket above is the TAP 1947/56 version which has elastic sleeve cuffs, straight pockets, and no fishtail attached at the back of the jacket. Besides the French manufacturing stamps, it exhibits the Israeli army property stamp on the interior along with "IDF" stamped in Hebrew above the wearer's left breast pocket.